Avon-Dynamic has created a supportive environment for the delivery of high-quality calibration and measurement services to some of the UK’s most successful businesses. We are always looking for people who share our commitment to quality and excellent customer service. If you would like to be a part of our growing team, simply apply to one of our current opportunities by sending us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for us.
We welcome hearing from talented people interested in a career with Avon-Dynamic.
Please apply, giving details of your previous experience, the type of role you are looking for and tell us a little about yourselves, along with a copy of your CV. If we have a suitable vacancy, we’ll be in touch. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
Goods-In Logistics Coordinator to work in our busy goods in/out department
Avon-Dynamic Calibration is a successful UKAS Electrical, Dimensional and Testing Laboratory. We are currently looking to recruit a Goods-In Logistics Coordinator to work in our busy goods in/out department.
About the Role:
A full-time, 39 hours (weekdays only) position based in our busy goods-in/out department based in our facility in Warmley, Bristol.
This position will suit someone who is enthusiastic and has a flexible attitude.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Skills & Attributes:
Sales Support Administrator who will play a large part with the administration
and sales support
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator–to join our innovative and forward-thinking team. This is a great permanent opportunity with a competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits.
Avon-Dynamic Calibration is a successful UKAS Electrical, Dimensional and Testing Laboratory based in Warmley.
The Sales Support Administrator Role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator who will play a large part with the administration and sales support reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator that has had previous experience in a similar role. This role is based at our office in Warmley, Bristol.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Management of the Sales email inboxes & processing documentation.
• Establish and maintain a close and productive working relationship with other departments
and the management team.
• Communicate in a professional manner, ensuring that customers and all other parties are kept fully informed.
• Assisting with business marketing assignments and other ad hoc duties as and when required.
• Comply with Company procedures and guidelines at all times.
• Ensure the company database is accurately kept up to date.
• Provide Sales reporting as required.
Candidates Skills we are looking for:
• Good communication skills, in writing and in person.
• Good computer skills including MS Outlook, Word & Excel. Must be accurate with attention to detail.
• The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your own time well.
• A passion for getting the detail right every time.
• Experienced administrator.
• A real eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
Calibration Engineer based in our laboratory in Bristol
Avon-Dynamic Calibration is a successful UKAS Electrical, Dimensional calibration & Coordinate Metrology and Testing Laboratory. Due to expansion we now need to recruit an experienced Calibration Engineer based in our laboratory in Bristol.
The successful Calibration Engineer day to day duties will include:
* To calibrate measuring instrumentation to specific parameters and in line with industry standards.
* Accurately recording results in line with industry standards.
* Comply with company H&S guidelines.
To be suitable for this Calibration Engineer role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
* Must be apprentice trained or a time served as a Calibration / Instrumentation Engineer.
* Calibrating measuring instrumentation to in-house or national standards.
* Relevant qualifications.
* Must be PC literate.
* Be able to work with the minimum of supervision.
* Will be required to work either in laboratory or at customer’s sites as required.
The ideal Calibration Engineer will have:
* Experience of calibrating equipment to UKAS type standards
* Fully conversant with ISO17025.
* HNC or higher qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
* Previous experience of working in the aerospace or calibration industry.
* Full Driving License.
With experience of working in a manufacturing or calibration environment, you will have the relevant qualifications or experience, be punctual, conscientious and keen and have a practical approach to work.